Hi, I am Ben. This page just has some random information about me.
- I am happily married, and have a beautiful daughter.
- I have had the privilege of studying with the very best teachers.
- I have a page regarding my Philosophy, Beliefs, and World View
- I am a yoga student. I received my 200hr YTT certificate from the Nada School of Yoga in Rishikesh, India in 2017 during a month-long stay at Swarg Ashram. When I was there, I did a review video for the school, which you can see here.
- Currently I am pursuing a 300hr YTT training certificate from the Spiritual Life Society in Hudson, Ohio.
- I have worked professionally as a software developer for a big part of my life.
- I worked for a while as a teacher’s aide. I love working with kids, and I think teaching is more of a calling than a profession.
- In 2019, I went through Microsoft TEALS training, which reflects my interest in helping to bring computer science to students.
- I am very fortunate to have had the opportunity to travel widely in my life, visiting at least France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Mexico, Canada, India, South Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, and China, as well as all over the United States.
- I am working on putting together a timeline of all the trips I’ve taken.
- I enjoy writing, juggling, running, playing the piano, reading, programming, and yoga.
- I have a life-long interest in ambidexterity, and developed the Kundalini Piano Mirror to help people develop it.
- I had the opportunity to study music with concert pianist Nicholas Constantinidis, who made a big impact on my life.
- I am pursuing an undergraduate BS degree in Science Education (Secondary Physics) from Western Governor’s University
- I run a software company called Kundalini Software
- I am very proud to be part of the open source community.
- In 2018, my wife and I drove all the way across the country (from New York, New York to Irvine, California) for our honeymoon.
399 total views, 1 views today