“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success”Nikola Tesla
I am an amateur inventor, with several inventions to my credit:
- Concussion Prevention Helmet, my accelerator-based kit for retrofitting sports helmets to alert to excessive impact force
- My Mozart Transposition Engine, which is a custom-designed GNU-Lilypond transpiler that can create symmetrically-inverted mirror-image scores. (See the special edition of the Bach 13 2-part inventions that I created with my transpiler to see what mirror-image scores look like. A simpler example featuring an excerpt from Mozart’s Concert Rondo can be seen here.)
- The Kundalini Connection Platform, my bone-conducting invention for facilitating connection to higher consciousness
- LaughBit, my wearable device for quantifying laughter episodes
- Kundalini Piano Platform, my novel piano pedagogical system (which is detailed below.)
- VanGogh Flow Display Engine, the novel software-facilitated approach I developed to induce psychological flow states by allowing purposeful modulation between focused and diffuse mode brain states.